TSM2/3 Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Barrier
The TSM 2/3 is a fast acting, heavy duty rising barrier available in 2m or 3m widths.
HEAVY DUTY, SHALLOW MOUNT 3.0M OR 2.0M VARIANTS
Tested in accordance with PAS 68, 7.5 tonnes at 80kph with a 3m barrier it provides a formidable barrier to protect an at risk site.
Once the concrete foundations are installed, the barrier can be quickly bolted down and connected. A surface mount version is also available to enable fast installation and removal.
The TSM 2/3 is designed and built to be reliable and durable. It will provide years of trouble free service when used in accordance with manufacturers instructions.
Various paint finishes and other options are available.
The TSM2/3 recessed or Surface Mounted Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Barrier is well suited to high-security vehicle access points.
- Opens in 2.5-3.0 sec.
- PLC Control.
- Surface mount using chemset anchors or cage foundation mount.
- Bolt down fixing allows rapid replacement after incident and for ease of service.
- Pre-fabricated foundation minimizes shipping bulk and cost.
- SCEC endorsed and PAS 68 barriers available.
- Power stations
- Embassies and other
- Military bases
- Iconic infrastructure
- Commercial and industrial
- Flush mount
- Surface mount with approach and departure ramps
- Laser and infrared safety devices
- IP rated control cabinets
- Alternative colours
- Single phase or three phase pump
- Power fail/backup systems
- Wired and wireless controls
- Alternative power operation
- Full integration with security and building management systems
- Safety lighting & signage.
Overall Width: xxmm
Blade Width: 2m or 3m
Height (Up): 1160mm
Height (Down): 20mm
Activation Speed: Approx. 3 seconds, dependant on hydraulic config.
Duty Cycle: xx
Foundation Depth: xx
Axel Load: 20 tonne
Finish: Hot dip gal or painted finish. Black and yellow stripes as standard. Other colours on request.
Control: PLC controlled hydraulic operation.