LW3 Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Barrier
The AVS-elli LW3 Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Barrier is the smallest of our LW Series of Folding Block Barriers. It offers easy installation with its light weight and excellent stopping power.
The LW3 Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Barrier offers many of the benefits of our larger FOLDING BLOCK barriers, its narrow gauge enables it to be an effective, unobtrusive protection for walkways, small roadways, laneways and access doors.
Designed and built in Australia, the AVS-elli LW Series FOLDING BLOCK barriers use our proven geometry and energy dissipation methods to arrest hostile vehicles. Our FOLDING BLOCK are designed to be installed on flat slabs with shallow ramps to smooth the approach and departure.
Ideal for creating chicanes and altering approach routes and managing traffic flow. Engineered to 260 KJ with a 950mm wide blade, this barrier provides versatile protection capabilities.
This version of LW Series HVM Barriers is Not Rated. Refer to LW1.4 and above for rated barriers. Engineered to 260 KJ.
The LW3 Surface Mounted Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Barrier can be deployed and installed quickly on a suspended slab or bolted to a surface to provide both permanent and temporary high-security for vehicle access points.
- Single Ram.
- Opens in 2.5-3.0 sec.
- PLC Control.
- Surface mount using chemset anchors or cage foundation mount.
- All delicate components are above the “water table” and therefore not subject to long term water inundation.
- Bolt down fixing allows rapid replacement after incident and for ease of service.
- Easily transported in standard air freight container.
- Pre-fabricated foundation minimizes shipping bulk and cost.
- SCEC endorsed and PAS 68 barriers available.
- Automated PLC controlled hydraulic operation or manual operation.
- Emergency Fast Up.
- Laser and infrared safety devices.
- IP rated control cabinets.
- Safety lighting & signage.
- Alternative colours.
- Single phase or three phase pump.
- Power fail/backup systems.
- Wired and wireless controls.
- Alternative power operation.
- Full integration with security and building management systems.
Overall Width: 1390mm
Blade Width: 950mm
Height (Up): 800mm
Height (Down): 110mm Depth: 1390mm
Foundation Depth: Foundation typically not