LW4C Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Barrier
The AVS-elli LW4C Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Barrier is powerful 2.8m wide, twin ram version of our LW Series of Folding Block Barriers.
RAPID INSTALL, RE-LOCATABLE, 2.8M BLADE
The LW4C vehicle barrier is renowned for its effectiveness: weight ratio, and ability to be easily transported and quickly installed. Capable of extremely fast activation, and should the barrier be impacted, it can be immediately replaced for a rapid return to service. Rated to 300 KJ.
The LW4C Surface Mounted Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Barrier can be deployed and installed quickly on a suspended slab or bolted to a surface to provide both permanent and temporary high-security for vehicle access points.
- Single Ram.
- Opens in 2.5-3.0 sec.
- PLC Control.
- Surface mount using chemset anchors or cage foundation mount.
- All delicate components are above the “water table” and therefore not subject to long term water inundation.
- Bolt down fixing allows rapid replacement after incident and for ease of service.
- Easily transported in standard air freight container.
- Pre-fabricated foundation minimizes shipping bulk and cost.
- SCEC endorsed and PAS 68 barriers available.
- Automated PLC controlled hydraulic operation or manual operation.
- Emergency Fast Up.
- Laser and infrared safety devices.
- IP rated control cabinets.
- Safety lighting & signage.
- Alternative colours.
- Single phase or three phase pump.
- Power fail/backup systems.
- Wired and wireless controls.
- Alternative power operation.
- Full integration with security and building management systems.
Overall Width: 1390mm
Blade Width: 950mm
Height (Up): 800mm
Height (Down): 110mm Depth: 1390mm
Foundation Depth: Foundation typically not