HDA Drop Arm Hostile Vehicle Mitigation Barrier
HIGH SECURITY HVM BARRIER UP TO 4.5M WIDE
The AVS-elli HDA Drop Arm barrier is a most cost effective solution where a rated barrier is required in low traffic flow areas. Tested to PAS 68, 7.5 tonne at 48 kph. Manual or automatic operation, opens in seconds. For road openings up to 5m. All steel construction. Available in hot dip galvanised or painted finish. Locking options available.
The AVS-elli HDA Drop Arm barrier was tested by the UK Government achieving zero penetration with a 7.5 tonne vehicle travelling at 48 kmh (30mph). It was tested at both 3m and 4.5m openings.
PAS 68:2010 V/7500[N2]/48/90:0.0/0.0
The AVS-elli HDA Drop Arm barrier is a cost effective solu>on where a rated barrier is required. The counterbalanced reinforced boom can either be non-powered or automated with AVS-elli’s reliable hydraulic power system. It is a raised vertically to open.
Available with a clear opening of 3000mm or 4500mm and minimum foundation depth of 500mm. Boom height is 900mm in the closed position.
- Automated PLC controlled hydraulic operation or manual operation.
- Emergency Fast Up.
- Laser and infrared safety devices.
- IP rated control cabinets.
- Safety lighting & signage.
- Alternative colours.
- Single phase or three phase pump.
- Power fail/backup systems.
- Wired and wireless controls.
- Alternative power operation.
- Full integration with security and building management systems.
Opening Width: 3m or 4.5m
Height (closed): 900mm
Foundation Depth: xx
Finish: Hot dip gal with painted finished